Sometimes, a sales video on a new product is so compelling you say wow!….If this works it could be gold. Anik Singal’s latest product, Commission Domination is just that kind of a deal.
Except… It just doesn’t work!
The sales video was very well done and the concept, building new niche websites with pre-optimized theme and keyword research all done for you, niche selection, and even an intelligent method of choosing Clickbank products or other monetization, plus traffic. The whole thing could be allow you to build these sites by filling in a few fields and click….
But… the sites did not build as described in the meager tutorial videos.
So, lets go back to the start.
(1) I got sucked in by the very slick and well produced sales video and the very low cost for the product of $47.00. So…what the heck, lets give it a try.
(2) Oh Wow! It’s not just a $47 product, there are upsells (to get the best the product has to offer!) $47+$97+$197+$297…that’s $638 already for a $47 piece of software that is supposed to:
a. Pick a domain name
b. Provide keyword research
c. Install a WordPress site (using Fantastico, nothing new)
d. Install an optimized theme (Energize site -Step 3 and here is where I got bogged down)
e. Customize site with affiliate products.
f. Provide content
g. Get traffic – how? Conventional SEO, that’s how!
(3) So Step 3 – Energizing site didn’t work and there is no support ticket system, only an email address for support. I sent nine emails to support and got two replies neither of which addressed my problem – Step 3 wasn’t working.
(4) Wow, Anik promotes a “Training Webinar” . Must attend for CD members. Great, a chance to find out what I may be doing wrong. WTH, this so called training webinars is nothing but another sales pitch fest for his new $1000 product, and….not one word of training for Commission Domination.
(5) After 10 days of trying legitimately to make this work and get help from the source I just gave up and took my refund from Clickbank for the product. (Sidebar, they must get tired of refunding products that don’t work).
Bottom line, Anik has created a product which in concept looked great but in function just didn’t work. It was either ineptly programmed or released before it was ready but commission domination is pure crap…give it a pass!
But more than this, I am offended by the “failure to launch”, the lack of delivery of the promise and the abject arrogance with which it was delivered. In his sales videos he dissed all the other Gurus and then unloaded this pile of junk. He promised a training webinars and delivered a sales video for another product.
In the future I will give this scammer a wide berth… you should too!
PS: To add insult, one of the “bonuses” is a 7 day trial for a product that costs $99/mo, Business domination suite”….some bonus! This is a scam and misrepresentation at every step of the way. Shame on you Anik Singal!
PPS: Shame also on all those JV Promoters who sell this crap without testing it.
PPPS: Update- I just noticed, this product , Commission domination is the Number One Top Seller today in Clickbank’s marketplace… go figure!